a.) CAME OUT!
b.) told "secrets".
e.) kissed someone. sad, i know. among other things.
f.) made true friends.
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i think last year it was to lose weight, which i did. but i'd like to still shape up. and i have to find goals... yeah.
03. Did anyone close to you give birth?
yes, amanda, christina, jarred's brother's girlfriend. i think there is someone else... oh well!
04. Did anyone close to you die?
my dog, magpie, was put down.
05. What countries did you visit?
06. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
a.) hmm.... more motivation?
b.) a job-job.
07. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory?
like i remember, ha.
a.) june 15... BOBO!
b.) may 21st, linzo and jarred's wedding.
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
a.) coming out.
b.) discovering and accepting myself for the first real time.
c.) not being afraid to be me--honesty.
d.) my license!
09. What was your biggest failure?
a.) not having any direction after school.
b.) not winning any of those short-story contests.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
not really. best year ever that-wise.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
all of the wonderful friends i have made who have stuck by me and actually cared and been honest with me. and of course, my family... for being so amazing and accepting.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
i've distanced myself from these people.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
bobo. getting my licnese/mona.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
anything from The Who's Tommy. i dunno, there are so many.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier!!
b) thinner or fatter? thinner.
c) richer or poorer? richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
hung out with people. saved up money. gone crazy places.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
sitting around. thinking too much.
20. What's one goal you have for the new year?
figure out my future.
21. How will you be spending New Years?
at home, hanging out with friends.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAYS! and also The Practice! thanks to law, haha.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
hahahaha, of course. sheesh.
26. What was the best book you read?
best book... that's tough. i should have read more this past year. Like the Red Panda, probably.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
the who, tori amos.... i dunno.... there are so many. rediscovering smashing pumpkins.
28. What did you want and get?
in this year? bobo. friends, real friends. acceptance. understanding. closeness.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Hedwig and the Angry Inch!! or did i watch that last year... if not that, then Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind AND Lost in Translation!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
didn't i have a sleepover? i can't remember. but i turned LEGAL.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
if i wasn't retarded at some points. i would change a lot of things.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
more fitting clothes. green. cool patterns. HATS. rings. batman watch. long/red hair!
34. What kept you sane?
i don't use that term. but friends and family and bobo.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
i really like Scarlett Johannsen, but i wouldn't say i "fancy". i don't do that with celebrities.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
the answer is in the question.
37. Who did you miss?
old aspects of people. magpie.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
all the friends i have now. i mean, i knew them before, but it took a year like 2004 for us to grow so amazingly close.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
always be yourself and accept and like yourself. because others can't like and accept you before you do this. think before your actions, but don't guilt yourself with regrets. learn and move on. i can't explain, this year was the most amazing of my life for soo many reasons.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Shot full of diamonds
and a million years
The disappointed disappear
Like they were never here."